If you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, please speak to a Customer Service representative in the first instance and they will try to resolve the issue where possible. If you do not feel that your matter has been adequately dealt with, please follow the escalation process below:
- The complaint should be put in writing to email@example.com marked for the attention of Anita Hodgin in the subject box detailing exactly what your complaint(s) is and how you feel it should be resolved.
- On receipt of the complaint in writing, this will then be logged as a formal complaint and an acknowledgement email is sent to you.
- If the complaint is not able to be resolved by Anita then it will be passed to our Customer Relations Director for review.
- The complaint will be forwarded to the relevant department/manager/resource within the business for resolution/assistance – Anita (or such other member of the Customer Relations Team to which your complaint is allocated) is responsible for keeping you up to date with the query and follow up with other departments where necessary.
- Anita (or such other member of the Customer Relations Team to which your complaint is allocated) will update you on the complaint within 7 working days of the complaint being logged/acknowledgement email being sent.
- Once the complaint is resolved to your satisfaction the complaint will be filed as resolved.
- Notes are updated on your personal file to ensure that all of the above has been met.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Complaints Procedure
Please see the below link for the ICAEW website. The below page gives information on how to make a complaint, the complaint form to be filled in, and the processes and procedures once the complaint has been received and logged by them.
There is also some useful information relating to when a complaint should be made to the ICAEW.