For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, by engaging the services of Brookson or returning your Contract of Employment, you consent to your personal data being held and processed by Brookson for purposes relating to your employment, including but not limited to the following:
- Administering and maintaining personnel records.
- Paying and reviewing salary and other remuneration and benefits.
- Providing and administering benefits.
- Maintaining sickness and other attendance records.
- Providing references and information to future employers on request and if necessary to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (‘HMR,
- the Contributions Agency and other authorised bodies.
- Providing information to recruitment agencies and end clients.
- Providing information to our advisers, including, but not limited to, Ernst & Young and Touche LLP, Pinsent Masons LLP, Kingsbridge Limited, RMS Tenon, EOS Law and such other advisors which may be instructed to act on behalf of, or provide information or advice to Brookson.
Brookson will take all reasonable and proportionate steps to ensure that personal data is secure and is only made available to those persons who require access in order to perform their role in the course of Brookson’s business.
Brookson may from time to pass your information on to its business partners in order to provide you with an illustration and for administration, identification, statistical analysis, marketing, customer services, assessing your working patterns and other management and statistical profiling. Brookson will not pass on such information without first obtaining your consent. Brookson’s business partners include Jordan’s limited, Oswalds Limited, Cater Allen, Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays PLC, your bank account provider, Irwin Mitchell LLP, Equifax Plc, Credit Safe UK Limited, Ernst & Young and Touche LLP, Kingsbridge Limited and Brookson Financial Services, Brookson Limited, Brookson Healthcare Services LLP and other members and subsidiaries of the Brookson Group Limited.
Personal information will be kept on file during and for a period of up to six years following the termination of your engagement with us.