Get this guide
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.
Brookson have consolidated the most recent budget announcements to produce this guide which summarises the forthcoming tax changes and have also provided some hints and tips about how this could impact you as a contractor.
Our Reactions Blog
The Chancellor George Osborne delivered his 8th Budget and led with a focus on assisting small businesses and building a stronger economy. We were therefore intrigued to hear what announcements he would make to support the UK’s flexible workforce. The Chancellor also stated that he intended to raise a further £12 billion from a crackdown on tax avoidance and evasion so we were keen to review the details behind this to ensure that the genuinely self-employed were not impacted.
Read the blog
Since 1995, we’ve provided accountancy, tax and support services to over 90,000 contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals - it’s what we specialise in and it means we’ve been able to develop a unique service that is innovative, friendly and easy to use.
- Know your tax position when you need to – with daily* updates from Brookson
- Know how much you can safely withdraw from your business, without spending the taxman’s money
- Realise your earning potential – now and for the future, with advice on pensions, investments and wealth planning
- Benefit from FREE and unlimited employment status reviews (IR35/IR56)
- Get support every step of the way with our unique Tax Promise
- Specialist Advisors available 6 days a week†
*Excludes weekends and bank/public holidays. † Specialist Advisors available six days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. Excludes bank/public holidays.