Limited Company Accountancy Service
Whether you’re already an established Limited Company or are looking to set one up, Brookson have helped over 70,000 self-employed professionals over the last 19 years, from a wide range of industries and sectors to deliver all the benefits of self-employment, whilst minimising the administrative workload and keeping you safe by providing everything you need, from straightforward accounting to professional financial advice - for one monthly fee.
With Brookson, you can typically expect to take home around 81% - 86% of your contract value and with the added support and guidance of our specialist tax advisors to further maximise your income, you'll keep more of your hard earned money.
Free advice on setting up and running your own Limited Company
If you would like to understand more about working through a Limited Company and how it will affect you financially or would like to find out how Brookson compares to other providers, then you will find our free, no obligation consultation and take home pay comparison really helpful.
Simply make an enquiry, telling us the sector you work in, your annual income or agency rate, hours per week and any business expenses you incur - and we'll do the rest.
Benefits of Brookson's Limited Company Service
Unlike some other providers who may charge additional fees for certain services, Brookson provide everything you need for one monthly fee, with no hidden costs.
- Expert advice from a dedicated support team, 6 days a week†
- No set up costs#, exit fees or tie-in period
- All VAT, tax and year-end returns are completed for you
- Operate compliantly with unlimited IR35 reviews
- Fast and seamless set up within 24 hours
- Secure online portal - accessible anywhere via computer, mobile or tablet
- Know your tax position and how much you can withdraw - with daily updates~
- Legal helpline, with access to free preliminary legal support
Our all-inclusive limited company service for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals offers much more than simply balancing the books. We proactively monitor and assist you with any financial opportunities and challenges to maximise your earning potential, meaning you spend less time worrying about your money and more time doing the things that you enjoy!
- Fully automated bookkeeping.
- Nightly bank feed from your business bank to allow us to reconcile your invoices and payments which feeds into your companies online Connect portal.
- Daily^, monthly and annual accounts preparation.
- Complete year-end service (annual accounts prepared and submitted to Companies House).
- Company secretarial support (including annual return submission).
- The option to synchronise your personal and business tax – to give you a ‘total view’ of your tax position throughout the year.
- Advice on VAT registration (including flat rate VAT).
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Quarterly PAYE calculations.
- Annual PAYE returns – including P35s & P11Ds.
- Corporation tax return.
- Self-assessment tax return.
- We deal with all HMRC correspondence and advise you on what action to take.
- Proactive reminders of all tax payments (including SMS reminders 24hrs before payment is due).
- Advice on remuneration and profit extraction.
Support with business planning and protection:
- Unlimited Employment Status Reviews (IR35) from Brookson Legal Services, with a dedicated helpline.
- Unique Tax Promise to support you, should HMRC launch an enquiry into your affairs.
- Unlimited financial references.
- Access to a vast knowledge centre for useful information to help you run your business.
- Expert advice on hand to help you with tax planning and other financial decisions.
- Online tax planner to keep track of deadlines.
- Document storage – all key documents filed automatically and retrievable from one central place.
- Online planner to help you to keep track of deadlines.
Assistance with running your business
- Smart, intuitive and totally unique ‘Connect’ zone allowing 24/7 access to your business information.
- Daily^ calculation of the amount which can be safely withdrawn from your business bank account after tax and other expenses.
- Smart invoicing area to professionally raise and send invoices, via phone, laptop, mobile and tablet.
- Instant view of paid and outstanding invoices.
- Convenient area to log and review business expenses.
- Support in starting out – expert advice on understanding your working options.
- Legal helpline, with access to free preliminary legal support including, litigation, regulation, insolvency, pensions, intellectual property and debt recovery.
- Unique business banking through our partners RBS, Barclays and HSBC.
- Support from a Specialist Team six days a week†, as well as 24/7 access to your accounts.
- Work finding services - helping you to secure your next assignment.
We can also provide access to:
- Specialist legal advice.
- Financial advice on pensions, mortgages, life cover, savings and investments.
- Discounted healthcare cover
- Discounted comprehensive Insurance Packages (including a ‘money back’ guarantee^)
Quick and easy setup
There are just 3 simple steps to setting up your own Limited Company with Brookson. Our specialist advisors are on hand six days a week† to advise you every step of the way. What's more if you are an existing Limited Company or switching from another provider is hassle free, we'll even bring your existing accounts up to date for FREE~!
Incorporation: Our specialist advisors will work with you to incorporate your company at a discounted rate of £43.00 inclusive of VAT through our partner Jordans, which takes approximately 5 minutes over the phone. If you have previously incorporated your company, we can assist you in reactivating it.
Business Bank Account: We will assist you in opening a business bank account with RBS or Barclays - which is opened quickly and enables us to receive electronic daily^ updates of your business bank account, so we can advise you based on real time information.
Insurance: We can provide you with a range of great value business insurance plans, which are specifically tailored for your business so you do not end up paying for anything you do not need. Our comprehensive coverage starts from as little as £31 per month.
Free guide to setting up a Limited Company
If you would like more information on setting and running your own Limited Company, our free guide is a great starting point to quickly cut through the jargon to help you understand everything you need to consider.
Download Our FREE Guide
Request a callback to discuss our all-inclusive Limited Company Service
Fill in the form below and one of our specialist advisors will be in touch.
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.
"When I started contracting, I was daunted by the amount of administration that I thought I would need to complete had I set-up through a limited company, so I started through an umbrella. However, about 6 months in, I investigated my options and decided that I would operate through a limited company. Using the solution offered through Brookson has been extremely streamlined with almost no administrative overhead.”
^ Excludes weekends and public/bank holidays
† Specialist Advisors available six days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. Excludes bank/public holidays.
# Company incorporation fee may apply.
~ We will switch your accounts up to the value of £500.00.
* Terms and conditions apply.