Umbrella Company Solution
Want to know more?
Our free guide provides a jargon free overview of the Brookson Umbrella Employment Solution.
Download Our FREE Guide
Brookson's Umbrella Company offers contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals a complete solution, backed by our reputation for reliability, expert advice and an excellent Employee Relations Team.
We take the worry and hassle out of your employment status and administration whilst ensuring that you benefit from the tax relief that is available for the expenses you may incur while working.
Why choose Brookson's Umbrella Company Solution?
Unlike some other Umbrella Companies who may charge additional fees for certain services, Brookson has no hidden costs or fees.
- Same day payments with SMS notifications
- Fast and effective set up in minutes
- No set up fees or minimum tie-in period
- Manage your timesheets, payslips and expenses 24/7 via your online portal
- Unrivalled support and benefits
- Access to an Employee Discounts Scheme
- £25m comprehensive insurance package
- Multiple payroll runs daily - so you get paid on time, every time
- Known for compliance – Brookson were founding members of the FCSA
- Claim legitimate business expenses
- Friendly, expert support team on hand 6 days a week†
- Receive same day payroll calculations and payment schedule of funds into your bank account, with our CHAPS Payment service.
- Be right up to date with SMS notifications of payments received into your bank account.
- No more nasty surprises with all tax and National Insurance deducted at source and passed to HMRC.
- Claim tax relief on your business expenses with our Expenses Review and Claim Validation service.
- Raise invoices at the click of a button.
- Benefit from comprehensive insurance at no additional cost – £2m Professional Indemnity, £5m Public Liability and £25m Employers’ Liability.
- Legal helpline, with access to free preliminary legal support including, litigation, regulation, insolvency, pensions, intellectual property and debt recovery.
- Gap Pay between assignments and Minimum Guaranteed Hours*.
- Relax, with holiday pay accounted for in your weekly income.
- Health and Safety taken care of with a review completed for each assignment.
- Receive expert advice and support to help understand your working options.
- Support from our Specialist Team – six days a week†, plus 24/7 access to your accounts.
- Take advantage of our exclusive Employee Discount Scheme – save hundreds of pounds every year on your household expenditure, from groceries to holidays!
- Work finding services - helping you to secure your next assignment.
FREE consultation and take home pay illustration
If you would like to understand more about your working options and how they affect you financially or would like to find out how Brookson compares to your current provider, then you will find our free, no obligation consultation and take home pay comparison really helpful.
Using the form below, simply tell us the sector you work in, your annual income or agency rate, hours per week and any business expenses you incur - and we'll do the rest!
Request a callback to discuss our Umbrella Company Solution
Call us today on 0800 230 0213 or fill in the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch.
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.
"I have been with Brookson since the beginning of 2011. I have always found the staff very helpful and efficient. The service Brookson provide makes running my business easy. I have recommended Brookson to a number of colleagues in the past and will continue to do so in the future."
† Specialist Advisors available six days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm.